Friday, June 6, 2014

Alpha Mine Is Here!!


Alpha Mine is here! I hope you enjoy the second portion of Trey and Sadie's story. Plot threads come together, several things are resolved, and you'll learn which book (and hero and heroine) to expect next. I enjoyed writing this story, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

I'll update with purchase links when they come in. Please remember I have no control if/when the book will appear on Kindle, All Romance eBooks, or Barnes and Noble. Kindle is generally quicker, but, again, I'm not sure when that'll happen.

If you want a definite answers please contact Ellora's Cave: HERE.

Now, for purchase links!

Ellora's Cave

Amazon: Kindle

Barnes and Noble: Nook 

Kobo

All Romance Ebooks (Coming Soon).

For those who've asked about Audible -- please contact Audible HERE. As of now the book isn't on audio but a representative told me to direct readers to that email to request the book. Hopefully the story will be in that format in the future.

Thank you, as always, for the support!

0 comments: